This month we highlight our talented instructor, Andrew Trout! Andrew teaches Les Mills BodyPump, Les Mills CXWorx, Les Mills BodyJam, Les Mills BodyFlow, Les Mills BodyCombat and Les Mills BodyAttack. Join Andrew in his classes:
- Monday 5:20am BodyAttack in North Liberty
- Monday 6:40pm CXWorx in North Liberty
- Monday 7:15pm BodyFlow in North Liberty
- Sunday 11:00am BodyJam in North Liberty
- Sunday 12:00pm BodyFlow in North Liberty
- Sunday 4:00pm BodyCombat in North Liberty
The Journey to Becoming an Instructor
I got into fitness about three years ago because I have seen how group exercise classes have changed my life to moving toward a healthier and happier lifestyle. I wanted to be someone who could inspire that change in others. Whether it is the fun dance cardio of BodyJam, the peacefulness of BodyFlow, or the intensity of BodyCombat, CXWorx, BodyPump or BodyAttack, I love to move and be active. Through exercise I have done things I would have never thought possible even five years ago.
Get to Know Andrew
If you could have a super power, what would it be? To be able to fly.
What is your guilty pleasure? Diet Coke.
What do you like to do in your free time? Read, exercise and travel.
If you had one wish, what would it be? To somehow end poverty.
What is your favorite exercise? BodyJam and BodyFlow are both AMAZING!
If you had to choose one word to describe yourself, what would it be? Energetic.
If you were stranded on an island, who would you want to be stranded with and what 5 things would you want to have with you?
1. I would want my closest friends.
2. A rope.
3. A lighter.
4. A knife.
5. A working cell phone to call for help.
6. Marshmallows (Oops, that 6 Andrew)
Would You Rather?
- Watch TV or read a book? Depends on the book.
- Have a night out or evening in? Night in.
- Go climbing or zip lining? Zip lining!
- Camp in an RV or stay in a tent? Tent.
- Swim in a pool or an ocean? Ocean.
- Play dodgeball or kickball? Dodgeball.