This month we highlight our talented instructor Leslee Sitton! Leslee teaches BodyAttack, Sprint, and Fit Kids. Join Leslee in her classes:
- Monday 9:00am - Fit Kids (Ages 2-5) at North Liberty
- Friday 9:00am - BodyAttack at North Liberty
Leslee's Motto: Nothing work having comes easy.
The Journey to Becoming an Instructor
Fitness has always been a big part of my life. I've always loved to run, but since moving to Iowa 3 years ago I've developed a love for group fitness classes. About a year ago, a friend encouraged me to do a Les Mills training for BodyAttack. Over the course of the last year, I've added Sprint class, as well as Fit Kids. I love sharing my love and passion for fitness with others!
Get to know Leslee
If you could have a super power, what would it be? The ability to fly.
What is your guilty pleasure? Gummy candy and Netflix.
What do you like to do in your free time? Go running or spend time with my family.
What is your favorite exercise? Running, but BodyAttack is a close second!
If you were stranded on an island, who would you want to be stranded with and what 5 things would you want to have with you? I would chose my husband and 3 kids. And the 5 things I would want with me:
2) An endless supply of fresh water
3) A big selection of candy
5) A lounge chair
Would you rather?
- Watch TV or read a book? TV
- Have a night out or evening in? Evening in
- Go climbing or zip lining? Zip lining
- Camp in an RV or stay in a tent? RV
- Play dodgeball or kickball? Kickball